AML Policy Statement
- To comply with the provisions as set out in the Anti-Money Laundering, Anti- Terrorism Financing and Proceeds of Unlawful Activities;
- Comply to the standards as set out in the Policy Document on Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) – Digital Asset issued by The Anti-Money Laundering Office of Thailand and The Securities and Exchange Commission, Thailand
- Document the roles and responsibilities of the Company’s management staff and employees;
- Establish the operational procedures for AML/CFT monitoring of transactions;
- Provide guidance to the Company and its staff to identify, assess and manage money laundering and terrorism financing (“ML/TF”) risks associated with the products and services;
- Prevent the Company from being exposed to any reputational, legal, regulatory and fraud risks;
- Prevent the Company from being used as a vehicle for money laundering and terrorism financing; and
- Assist and cooperate with the local Law Enforcement Agencies, regulators and authorities in preventing ML/TF.
The company do not establish a relationship or do a business with individuals or entities who are engaged in illegal activities, terrorist-related activities as announced by the Anti-Money Laundering Office (Thailand), and included international entities or organizations, such as the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury and United Nations Sanctions List or other related.